Monday 13 April 2015



Monday April 13 2015

Day 5

Matthew

 

Hello everybody! Last night was the first night that we stayed with our pen pals. I think everyone was very excited and that they had a very good sleep. I certainly did. Today everybody met up at Har Va Gai (The school that the pen pals go to) and chatted about how their nights were. Soon we were picked up on a bus and we drove to the Tel Dan nature reserve where we went on a hike. This was very fun and we played a few games as a group along the way. About two hours later we were picked up by four jeeps and taken on a jeep tour through the Golan!! This was amazing! We stopped a few times along the way at a few special spots. One spot that really caught my eye was a military bunker that was used during the 6 day war. It was very interesting to be inside something that was used in combat many years ago. Soon we reached a restaurant where we ate a delicious lunch. I was super full by the end. :) After lunch we returned to the school and walked around the campus. I thought it was a very beautiful school and area. We were then picked up and brought back to our host family which is where I am currently writing this message from. I think we all had an amazing day and I can't wait until tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.