Wednesday 15 April 2015


Wednesday April 15 2015

Day 7

Matthew

Hello everyone it's Matthew again. Today was probably the most fun day I have had in Israel! Today we went river rafting and went on a high ropes course. Also a few of the guys including me went on a zip line that took you right into the water. In the morning I woke up and had breakfast and quickly ran over to the bus that took us to the school. After arriving at the school, we immediately went to Kibbutz Kfar Blum where the river rafting and high ropes course was located. I was in a boat with my pen pal Yotam Ariel, Erich and Erich's pen pal Guy. This was very fun but the water was very cold and we were getting splashed by the other boats a lot. After the river rafting, we were all soaking wet and cold but it was very much worth it. Soon after we were called over to the high ropes course. For the next two hours we were able to either go on the high ropes course, do archery, climb the rock climbing wall or my favorite, go on the zip line. All of these were super fun and it was a great way to spend the majority of the day. We returned to the school and then shortly after that we took the bus back to our pen pals house which is where I am writing to you now. I think all of us had a great day and are all looking forward to tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.